Sunday, August 7, 2011

Testing...1 2 3

It's that time again....We're back at the Ronald McDonald House again for another test tomorrow and more clinic visits on Tuesday. Jordan will have his laryngoscopy under general anesthesia at 9 am, but we have to be there at 7 AM. Hopefully it'll be done quickly and we'll be back at the RMH to get some sleep in the afternoon. I really hope he does well with the anesthesia this time. It hasn't been that long since he had the bronchoscopy, and he's had some more seizures a week ago. He also has been on antibiotics and sterioids in the past 2 weeks for resp. issues. All of this makes me worried that he may have complications and I really don't want to deal with any other "issues" at this point.

JoJo is very restless tonight and keeps waking up crying. I'm awake as usual-it's 3 AM and I have to be at the hospital in 4 hrs which totally stinks. There's always lots on my mind the night before JoJo has any big test, especially with his recent illnesses I just mentioned. But besides just the normal pit I have in my stomach, I'm really missing my family right now! It's pretty lonely at night time here.

Well, maybe I should rephrase this. I'm really missing my husbad, most of all. I know Braydon & Makenna Rae are busy having a blast at Ama & Papa's house as always!! And tomorrow starts our week long Vacation Bible School at our church, so they're looking forward to that. They probably haven't even noticed I'm gone! Look at the smiles on these faces...They say "Haha! We're being spoiled while you're gone and there is NOTHING you can do about it!!" don't they?!?

I can honestly say that it's been a long time since I can remember missing my husband like this. Not just saying that I miss him-I mean really missing him. And it's kind of a nice feeling, if that makes any sense. I've realized how independent I'd become, so it's nice to feel that way again. If nothing else, this man makes me laugh and I could really use some laughs right about now....

And yes, this is indeed Kenney watching the NFL draft wearing a little kid's Patriot helmet. It's okay to be jealous of my cool husband!! I hope it brings a smile to your face like it does to mine....

2 comments:

Ken said...

Wish I could make it better for you, JoJo, and all of us. I can only watch and wish. And pray. I love you and long for happier times for all of us!
Dad

a2zbaby said...

Fantastic post, covering with great information..

Baby Diaper

Baby Diapers